Christine A. Mariano, D.P.M.
Dr. Christine Mariano joined Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster in September of 2022. Her professional philosophy is to provide compassionate care to meet each patient’s needs. She graduated from Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery in 2017. Upon graduation she completed three years of residency training in Podiatric Medicine and Rearfoot Reconstruction and Ankle Surgery at MetroWest Medical Center in Framingham, MA, where she was appointed Chief Resident. Dr. Mariano's professional interests include preventative diabetic care, wound care, sports medicine, and biomechanics for all age groups. She enjoys developing strong patient-physician relationships to provide optimum care.
Dr. Mariano was born and raised in Hazleton, PA. She graduated Summa Cum Laude with a bachelor’s degree in Biology from Misericordia University in 2012. After completing her Podiatric Training in Des Moines, IA, and Framingham, MA, she returned to practice in her home state of Pennsylvania. She resides in Shillington with her husband, two children, a dog, and a cat. She enjoys gardening, cooking, hiking, and road trips.
- Undergraduate Education: Misericordia University, Dallas, PA
- Graduate Education: Misericordia University, Dallas, PA
- Medical School: College of Podiatric Medicine & Surgery at Des Moines University-Des Moines, IA
- Residency: Metrowest Medical Center, Framingham, MA
- Mini Fellowship: Dermatopathology Mini Fellowship, Alpharetta, GA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Integra TCC-EZ Total Contact Casting Application
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!