Caralyn A. Dembrosky, MPAS, PA-C
Orthopedic Urgent Care
- Undergraduate Education: Eastern University, St. Davids, PA
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: Arcadia University, Glenside, PA
Titles & Certificates
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Medical License
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.