Caralyn A. Dembrosky, MPAS, PA-C
Orthopedic Urgent Care
- Undergraduate Education: Eastern University, St. Davids, PA
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: Arcadia University, Glenside, PA
Titles & Certificates
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Medical License
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.