Brendan J. Casey, D.O.
Dr. Casey is a Warwick High School graduate and is excited to return to serve the Lancaster and Lebanon community. He completed his orthopedic surgical residency at UPMC Harrisburg, followed by fellowship training in orthopedic traumatology at UPMC in Pittsburgh, PA. He has interest and expertise in complex pelvis, long bone, and periarticular fractures, as well as anterior hip, knee, and shoulder arthroplasty.
At OAL, Dr. Casey hopes to provide his patients with compassion and an understanding of their orthopedic needs. He wishes to offer you and your family optimal care to restore your functionality and best quality of life.
When he is not helping his patients, Dr. Casey enjoys golfing, fishing, working out, watching Philadelphia sports, and spending time with his wife, daughter, and golden retriever.
- Foot & Ankle
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Joint Replacement
- Neck & Back
- Undergraduate Education: Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center-Pinnacle
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Basic Life Support/ Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- NIH Office of Clinical Research, Clinical Research Training Course
- IACUC Certification for Ethical Research of Animals
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Casey, B., King, S., Lippe, R. Preoperative Antibiotic Choice in Total Joint Arthroplasty: A retrospective Review of Secondary Procedures for infectious Etiology over a 3-year Period. Ongoing retrospective review for journal Submission. Harrisburg, PA 2018
- Casey, B., Lippe, R., Ackerman, T. Acutely Evolving Paralysis in Spinal Metastasis of Unknown Origin: When is Surgery the Answer? Poster and Abstract for UPMC-Pinnacle Medical Education Day. Harrisburg, PA 2017
- Young, L., Parker, C. W., Barsotti, R., Bartol, K., Habamu, T., Tolson, J., Koko, D., Diaz, B., Casey, B., Ondrasik, R., Chen, Q., Miller, J., Miller, A., Milici, J. Apocyanin exerts dose-dependent cardioprotective effects by attenuating reactive oxygen species (ROS) in ischemia/reperfusion(i/r.) Federations of American Societies for Experimental Biology. 27:1191.1,2013.
- Blakeman, N., Tolson, J., Rueter, B., Diaz, B., Casey, B., Young, L. H., Weis, M. T. Triacsin C, a fatty Acyl CoA Synthetase Inhibitor, improves cardiac performance following global ischemia. American Journal of Biomedical Science. 4(3), 249-261; 2012
- Devine, I., Chen, Q., Ondrasik, R., Chau, W., Navitsky, K., Lau, O. S., Parker, C.W., Bartol, K. D., Casey, B., Barsotti, R., Young, L. Cardioprotective Effects of Cell Permiable NADPH Oxidase Inhibitors in Myocardial Ischemia/ Reperfusion (I/R) Injury. Abstract for American Peptide Symposium, 2013.
- Casey, B., Ellis, M., Infantolino, B., Challis, J. Fascicle Lengths in the first dorsal interosseus Muscle. Poster and Abstract for Sigma Xi annual meeting and international research conference, 2011.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.