Alyssa N. Good, MSOT, OTR/L
- Undergraduate Education: Lebanon Valley College, Lebanon, PA
- Master of Science: Occupational Therapy, Salus University, Elkins Park, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- LSVT Certified Clinician
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Pi Theta Epsilon (occupational therapy honor society)
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!