Location ProvidersAll Providers at this LocationView Providers
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
At OAL, we know how important it is to get timely treatment for broken bones, muscle strains, or ligament sprains. That’s why we opened Lancaster’s first walk-in orthopedic urgent care facility, so you can avoid the wait at the emergency room and get quick access to treatments for non-life-threatening injuries. X-rays are done on-site and the results are available immediately. Our urgent care clinic is conveniently located on Oregon Pike near Route 30. Contact us or stop in – no appointment necessary.