12/24, Christmas Eve: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
12/25, Christmas Day: CLOSED
12/31, New Year's Eve: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
1/1, New Year's Day: CLOSED
Location ProvidersAll Providers at this LocationView Providers
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
At OAL, we know how important it is to get timely treatment for broken bones, muscle strains, or ligament sprains. That’s why we opened Lancaster’s first walk-in orthopedic urgent care facility, so you can avoid the wait at the emergency room and get quick access to treatments for non-life-threatening injuries. X-rays are done on-site and the results are available immediately. Our urgent care clinic is conveniently located on Oregon Pike near Route 30. Contact us or stop in – no appointment necessary.