Location ProvidersAll Providers at this LocationView Providers
Office Hours Directory
Friday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
Since 1972, Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster has been the top choice for orthopedic care. And with our location in the Spooky Nook Sports Complex, it has never been easier to get care for your sports injuries. Our team of physicians and therapists will provide the highest level of care from diagnosis and treatment through rehabilitation. Plus, we have the largest team of athletic trainers in the county, providing on-field care and treatment for high school, college, and professional teams.