Location ProvidersAll Providers at this LocationView Providers
Office Hours Directory
Friday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
Since 1972, Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster has been the top choice for orthopedic care. And with our location in the Spooky Nook Sports Complex, it has never been easier to get care for your sports injuries. Our team of physicians and therapists will provide the highest level of care from diagnosis and treatment through rehabilitation. Plus, we have the largest team of athletic trainers in the county, providing on-field care and treatment for high school, college, and professional teams.