12/24, Christmas Eve: CLOSED
12/25, Christmas Day: CLOSED
12/31, New Year's Eve: CLOSED
1/1, New Year's Day: CLOSED
Location ProvidersAll Providers at this LocationView Providers
Office Hours Directory
Friday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
Since 1972, Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster has been the top choice for orthopedic care. And with our location in the Spooky Nook Sports Complex, it has never been easier to get care for your sports injuries. Our team of physicians and therapists will provide the highest level of care from diagnosis and treatment through rehabilitation. Plus, we have the largest team of athletic trainers in the county, providing on-field care and treatment for high school, college, and professional teams.