Location ProvidersAll Providers at this LocationView Providers
Office Hours Directory
Friday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
Since 1972, Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster has been the top choice for orthopedic care. And with our location in the Spooky Nook Sports Complex, it has never been easier to get care for your sports injuries. Our team of physicians and therapists will provide the highest level of care from diagnosis and treatment through rehabilitation. Plus, we have the largest team of athletic trainers in the county, providing on-field care and treatment for high school, college, and professional teams. Contact us today.