Thursday, November 23rd - Closed
Location ProvidersAll Providers at this LocationView Providers
Office Hours Directory
Friday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
Since 1972, Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster has been the top choice for orthopedic care. And with our location in the Spooky Nook Sports Complex, it has never been easier to get care for your sports injuries. Our team of physicians and therapists will provide the highest level of care from diagnosis and treatment through rehabilitation. Plus, we have the largest team of athletic trainers in the county, providing on-field care and treatment for high school, college, and professional teams. Contact us today.