Proper treatment begins with an accurate diagnosis. At Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, we realize precision and timeliness are two of the most important factors. That’s why we have included onsite diagnostics at all our locations providing orthopedic x-rays at the time of your visit.
Our team of registered radiologic technologists and physicians use state-of-the-art digital x-ray technology for faster results and enhanced visibility.
Advanced imaging services, such as MRI and CT are available at select locations.
What to Expect During an Orthopedic X-Ray
An x-ray is a noninvasive imaging tool used to diagnose many orthopedic conditions. sometimes patients with injuries experience pain with different movements required to get the correct pictures. You will be asked to expose the affected area by removing clothing and jewelry such as rolling up a shirt sleeve to expose your arm. A hospital gown will be provided for coverage as you prefer.
Our team of registered radiologic technologists will help you to position your body using support devices such as pillows to allow the x-ray to capture the affected area. An orthopedic x-ray is typically complete within 10 minutes.
After your x-ray is complete, your orthopedic physician and physician assistant will evaluate your results and review the imaging with you.
Patient safety is our top priority. With state-of-the-art equipment, the providers are given high quality images while keeping radiation dose low.
When is an X-Ray Used
X-rays are used to diagnose and treat a variety of orthopedic injuries and conditions including:
- Bone dislocations
- Locate loose bodies in the joints
- Assess arthritis
- Evaluate causes of pain
Spooky Nook Sports Office
Urgent Care - Lancaster Urgent Care
Urgent Care - Lebanon Urgent Care
Willow Street Office
You are using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer. To ensure security, performance, and full functionality, please upgrade to an up-to-date browser.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.