Your elbow is made up of bone, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and it is the origin of the muscles that move your wrist and forearm. Overuse, trauma, and congenital defects can alter the mechanics of your elbow causing instability and pain. In some of these instances, elbow reconstruction surgery may be recommended to regain function and relieve pain. Elbow reconstruction is typically an outpatient surgery. After surgery, you may need to wear a brace or sling to immobilize the area. Physical therapy and pain management will also be considered as part of your personalized recovery plan.
- Reattachment of the distal bicep tendon at the elbow
- Repair or reconstruction of ligament tears of the elbow to restore stability
- Surgical release of nerves, or moving of nerves, related to ulnar nerve entrapment or cubital tunnel syndrome
- Decompression of the nerve and reconstruction of the tunnel the nerve runs through related to radial nerve entrapment, or radial tunnel syndrome
- Complex fracture treatment including the use of hardware to stabilize broken bones and allow them to heal in proper position. Sometimes, fractures may also require the use of a partial or total elbow joint replacement.
- Total joint replacement, often for advanced arthritis or severe fractures
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!