Physical therapy can be a powerful part of recovering your strength and mobility after surgery or if you suffer from a degenerating condition. At Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, our team of highly trained physical therapists has achieved unsurpassed results using a personalized approach to recovery.
We understand that your injury, or condition, and symptoms are unique. Our physical therapists and physicians work together to develop a program tailored to meet your individual needs including your level of pain, general health, physical abilities, and goals for recovery. Our goal is to return you to your optimal level of functioning as quickly and safely as possible.
Conditions Treated by Physical Therapy
Physical therapy at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster is available for all ages and activity levels. Our physical therapy programs can support the recovery of many injuries and treatments. In some cases, a successful physical therapy program can even eliminate the need for surgical repair.
Common Conditions treated by physical therapy can include:
- Ligament Sprains
- Muscle Strains
- Chronic & Acute Tendonitis
- Knee & Shoulder Osteoarthritis
- Tennis elbow & Golfer’s elbow
- Rotator cuff tears
- ACL tears
- Meniscus tears of Knee
- Labral Tears of Hip and Shoulder
- Post-Operative Diagnoses
- Throwing & Overhead Injuries
- Sports injuries
- Work injuries
Physical Therapy Plans
Our physical therapy facilities at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster include a state-of-the-art gym with equipment uniquely designed for the rehabilitation of both athletes and non-athletes.
Physical therapy is available at each of our locations with early morning and evening hours available for your convenience.
Your physical therapy plan may include one or more of the following services:
- Manual therapy techniques, including GRASTON technique ™, transverse friction massage, joint mobilization, and proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation techniques.
- Customized therapeutic exercise programs.
- Gait, balance, and plyometric training programs.
- Sports medicine techniques specialized for knee and shoulder diagnoses.
- McConnell™ and KinesioTaping™ techniques.
- Custom Molded Foot Orthotics
- ACL prevention and Upper Extremity Overhead performance enhancement programs.
- Anti-inflammatory techniques such as iontophoresis, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, and vasopneumatic compression.
Spooky Nook Sports Office
Willow Street Office
Related ProvidersAll Physical Therapy ProvidersView Providers
Related TreatmentsAll Physical Therapy TreatmentsView Treatments
You are using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer. To ensure security, performance, and full functionality, please upgrade to an up-to-date browser.
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.