Physical therapy can be a powerful part of recovering your strength and mobility after surgery or if you suffer from a degenerating condition. At Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, our team of highly trained physical therapists has achieved unsurpassed results using a personalized approach to recovery.
We understand that your injury, or condition, and symptoms are unique. Our physical therapists and physicians work together to develop a program tailored to meet your individual needs including your level of pain, general health, physical abilities, and goals for recovery. Our goal is to return you to your optimal level of functioning as quickly and safely as possible.
Conditions Treated by Physical Therapy
Physical therapy at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster is available for all ages and activity levels. Our physical therapy programs can support the recovery of many injuries and treatments. In some cases, a successful physical therapy program can even eliminate the need for surgical repair.
Common Conditions treated by physical therapy can include:
- Ligament Sprains
- Muscle Strains
- Chronic & Acute Tendonitis
- Knee & Shoulder Osteoarthritis
- Tennis elbow & Golfer’s elbow
- Rotator cuff tears
- ACL tears
- Meniscus tears of Knee
- Labral Tears of Hip and Shoulder
- Post-Operative Diagnoses
- Throwing & Overhead Injuries
- Sports injuries
- Work injuries
Physical Therapy Plans
Our physical therapy facilities at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster include a state-of-the-art gym with equipment uniquely designed for the rehabilitation of both athletes and non-athletes.
Physical therapy is available at each of our locations with early morning and evening hours available for your convenience.
Your physical therapy plan may include one or more of the following services:
- Manual therapy techniques, including GRASTON technique ™, transverse friction massage, joint mobilization, and proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation techniques.
- Customized therapeutic exercise programs.
- Gait, balance, and plyometric training programs.
- Sports medicine techniques specialized for knee and shoulder diagnoses.
- McConnell™ and KinesioTaping™ techniques.
- Custom Molded Foot Orthotics
- ACL prevention and Upper Extremity Overhead performance enhancement programs.
- Anti-inflammatory techniques such as iontophoresis, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, and vasopneumatic compression.
Related ProvidersAll Physical Therapy ProvidersView Providers
Related TreatmentsAll Physical Therapy TreatmentsView Treatments
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!