Our foot and ankle experts at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster know no two feet are the same. Each patient – and foot – requires a unique solution to alleviate pain. Custom orthotic inserts can be an effective, noninvasive, part of treatment for many different lower body conditions including bunions, flat foot, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, and diabetic foot disease.
Custom orthotic inserts are molded to meet the unique needs of your foot pain. They are worn in your own shoes by replacing the standard shoe lining.
Types of Orthotic Inserts
Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster offers custom-molded foot orthotics as well as Vasyli™ customizable, over-the-counter foot orthotics. Both options have been proven to aid in correcting your unique foot, ankle, and knee conditions. Orthotic inserts slightly alter the angle at which the foot strikes a surface to provide ideal alignment and alleviates stress and pressure.
Our team of foot specialists will assess your needs using a biomechanical evaluation of your feet and lower body. We’ll then review all options for orthotic inserts based on your diagnosis and lifestyle. If custom orthotics are chosen, our team will construct your custom orthotics so they are individually designed to make your standing, walking, and running patterns more comfortable and efficient.
Benefits of Custom Orthotics
Custom orthotic inserts provide many benefits to those suffering from foot and ankle pain or instability. Because the orthotics are developed to meet your specific needs, they can help to relieve pain associated with conditions including:
Related TreatmentsAll Orthotics TreatmentsView Treatments
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!