Our foot and ankle experts at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster know no two feet are the same. Each patient – and foot – requires a unique solution to alleviate pain. Custom orthotic inserts can be an effective, noninvasive, part of treatment for many different lower body conditions including bunions, flat foot, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, and diabetic foot disease.
Custom orthotic inserts are molded to meet the unique needs of your foot pain. They are worn in your own shoes by replacing the standard shoe lining.
Types of Orthotic Inserts
Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster offers custom-molded foot orthotics as well as Vasyli™ customizable, over-the-counter foot orthotics. Both options have been proven to aid in correcting your unique foot, ankle, and knee conditions. Orthotic inserts slightly alter the angle at which the foot strikes a surface to provide ideal alignment and alleviates stress and pressure.
Our team of foot specialists will assess your needs using a biomechanical evaluation of your feet and lower body. We’ll then review all options for orthotic inserts based on your diagnosis and lifestyle. If custom orthotics are chosen, our team will construct your custom orthotics so they are individually designed to make your standing, walking, and running patterns more comfortable and efficient.
Benefits of Custom Orthotics
Custom orthotic inserts provide many benefits to those suffering from foot and ankle pain or instability. Because the orthotics are developed to meet your specific needs, they can help to relieve pain associated with conditions including:
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.