Magnetic Resonance Imaging, better known as an MRI, gives no exposure to radiation. MRIs are used to help more clearly review soft tissue and ligaments.
Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster offers two on-site MRI systems at our Lancaster and Lebanon locations making it convenient for your screening. The MRI systems at both locations provide large openings to enhance the comfort of our patients.
Your comfort is important to us! Our highly trained and knowledgeable MRI technologists are here to make to ensure you have a pleasant, professional experience.
Also providing same-day diagnostic screenings, coupled with the many other on-site services offered, increases our ability to provide you and your family with the best care while still being considerate of your time. If 9 am-5 pm simply won’t fit into your schedule, we offer evening MRI appointments as well.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!