Magnetic Resonance Imaging, better known as an MRI, gives no exposure to radiation. MRIs are used to help more clearly review soft tissue and ligaments.
Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster offers two on-site MRI systems at our Lancaster and Lebanon locations making it convenient for your screening. The MRI systems at both locations provide large openings to enhance the comfort of our patients.
Your comfort is important to us! Our highly trained and knowledgeable MRI technologists are here to make to ensure you have a pleasant, professional experience.
Also providing same-day diagnostic screenings, coupled with the many other on-site services offered, increases our ability to provide you and your family with the best care while still being considerate of your time. If 9 am-5 pm simply won’t fit into your schedule, we offer evening MRI appointments as well.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.