Magnetic Resonance Imaging, better known as an MRI, gives no exposure to radiation. MRIs are used to help more clearly review soft tissue and ligaments.
Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster offers two on-site MRI systems at our Lancaster and Lebanon locations making it convenient for your screening. The MRI systems at both locations provide large openings to enhance the comfort of our patients.
Your comfort is important to us! Our highly trained and knowledgeable MRI technologists are here to make to ensure you have a pleasant, professional experience.
Also providing same-day diagnostic screenings, coupled with the many other on-site services offered, increases our ability to provide you and your family with the best care while still being considerate of your time. If 9 am-5 pm simply won’t fit into your schedule, we offer evening MRI appointments as well.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.