Magnetic Resonance Imaging, better known as an MRI, gives no exposure to radiation. MRIs are used to help more clearly review soft tissue and ligaments.
Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster offers two on-site MRI systems at our Lancaster and Lebanon locations making it convenient for your screening. The MRI systems at both locations provide large openings to enhance the comfort of our patients.
Your comfort is important to us! Our highly trained and knowledgeable MRI technologists are here to make to ensure you have a pleasant, professional experience.
Also providing same-day diagnostic screenings, coupled with the many other on-site services offered, increases our ability to provide you and your family with the best care while still being considerate of your time. If 9 am-5 pm simply won’t fit into your schedule, we offer evening MRI appointments as well.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!