Tyler A. Good, DPT
- Undergraduate Education: Lebanon Valley College, Lebanon, PA
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy: Lebanon Valley College, Lebanon, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Pennsylvania State Board of Physical Therapy License
- Graston Technique Certification
- Selected Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) Certification
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!