Timothy J. Luchetti, M.D.
Dr. Luchetti has specialized training in degenerative and traumatic conditions of the hand and upper extremity. He is a graduate of the Rush University Orthopedic residency (Chicago, IL), which perennially ranks among the top 5 Orthopedic program nationwide. Dr. Luchetti was directly involved in the care of athletes of the Chicago Bulls and Chicago White Sox professional teams. During fellowship, he further honed his skills to include microsurgical repair of nerve and blood vessel injuries.
If you or a loved one is suffering from a painful or debilitating condition of the upper extremity, Dr. Luchetti wants to treat you as he would his own family member.
In his spare time, he is a family man and spends time with his wife and daughter. He is an avid Notre Dame football fan, which is his alma mater. He also enjoys cycling and reading science-fiction novels.
- Fractures & Sprains
- Neck & Back
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate Education: University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
- Residency: Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.