Timothy J. Luchetti, M.D.
Dr. Luchetti has specialized training in degenerative and traumatic conditions of the hand and upper extremity. He is a graduate of the Rush University Orthopedic residency (Chicago, IL), which perennially ranks among the top 5 Orthopedic program nationwide. Dr. Luchetti was directly involved in the care of athletes of the Chicago Bulls and Chicago White Sox professional teams. During fellowship, he further honed his skills to include microsurgical repair of nerve and blood vessel injuries.
If you or a loved one is suffering from a painful or debilitating condition of the upper extremity, Dr. Luchetti wants to treat you as he would his own family member.
In his spare time, he is a family man and spends time with his wife and daughter. He is an avid Notre Dame football fan, which is his alma mater. He also enjoys cycling and reading science-fiction novels.
- Fractures & Sprains
- Neck & Back
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate Education: University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
- Residency: Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.