Ryan R. Flanagan, MS, LAT, ATC, CSCS
Athletic Training Coordinator
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- Master of Education: Master of Science in Athletic Training, Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- National Strength and Conditioning Association: Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Functional Movement System: Level 1 Certification
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Board of Certification, Inc.
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers'' Association
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers' Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.