Ryan R. Flanagan, MS, LAT, ATC, CSCS
Athletic Training Coordinator
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- Master of Education: Master of Science in Athletic Training, Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- National Strength and Conditioning Association: Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Functional Movement System: Level 1 Certification
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Board of Certification, Inc.
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers'' Association
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers' Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!