Rebekah G. Hughes, MPAS, PA-C
- Undergraduate Education: Saint Francis University, Loretto, PA
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: Saint Francis University, Loretto, PA
Titles & Certificates
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Medical License
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- Absolutely amazing such nice doctors and nurses went out of there way for me highly recommend them! Thank you to all you helped me!