Olivia Hollenback, DPT
- Undergraduate Education: Neumann University, Ashton, PA
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy: University of the Sciences, Philadelphia, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- I was seen by Dr. Luchetti and he was great! It was easy to make a timely appointment and his tech was fun to chat with while I had the injection in my thumb! Loved the office at Spooky Nook. There was allot of parking and the office was marked well and made finding it easy! I would refer anyone there!
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.