Micaela M. Graber, MPAS, PA-C
Team - Dr. Rodney Brenneman
- Undergraduate Education: Grove City College, Grove City, PA
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland OH
Titles & Certificates
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Medical License
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!