Mario I. Serour, MS
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, Lock Haven university, Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
- Master of Education: Masters of Science in Athletic Training, Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- BLC Certification
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.