Mario I. Serour, MS
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, Lock Haven university, Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
- Master of Education: Masters of Science in Athletic Training, Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- BLC Certification
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- I knew I dislocated my finger when it was sticking out at a 45° angle from my hand. I thought I got it back into place, but was very grateful to have OAL‘s urgent care facility to go to to confirm. X-rays confirmed that it was still out of place and that there was also a fracture. I was then scheduled for an appointment with the hand specialist Dr. Griska five days later. I love having the option of an urgent care with orthopedic staff. Thank you OAL!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.