Jessica B. Strubel, MS, MPAS, PA-C
Team - Dr. Christopher Cooke
- Undergraduate Education: Towson University, Towson, MD
- Master of Biotechnology: The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
Titles & Certificates
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Medical License
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- The office staff were very helpful while you were there for your appointment. I have been a patient of OAL for over 40 years and that speaks for itself.
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!