Jessica L. Clouser, MPAS, PA-C
Orthopedic Urgent Care
- Undergraduate Education: Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: Chatham University, Pittsburgh, PA
Titles & Certificates
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- EMT-B Certification
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Medical License
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- Every time I’ve used of Orthopedic Associates I’ve been very pleased with the service I receive. From the receptionist, nurses, doctors and therapists, everything is professional and very sympathetic to the discomfort that you happen to be in so I gave them five stars!
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.