Jessica L. Clouser, MPAS, PA-C
Orthopedic Urgent Care
- Undergraduate Education: Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: Chatham University, Pittsburgh, PA
Titles & Certificates
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- EMT-B Certification
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Medical License
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!