Eric L. Zimmerman, MPAS, PA-C
Orthopedic Urgent Care
- Undergraduate Education: Sterling College, Sterling, Kansas (1994-1996)
- Undergraduate Education: University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas (1998)
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: Arcadia University, Glenside, Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Medical License
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health Advanced Practice Steering Committee Member
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!