Eric L. Zimmerman, MPAS, PA-C
Orthopedic Urgent Care
- Undergraduate Education: Sterling College, Sterling, Kansas (1994-1996)
- Undergraduate Education: University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas (1998)
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: Arcadia University, Glenside, Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Medical License
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health Advanced Practice Steering Committee Member
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- My doctor and staff took the time to explain the cause and treatment I would receive. Very professional!
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.