Eric D. Thompson, MPAS, PA-C, ATC
Team - Dr. Kathryne Stabile
- Undergraduate Education: Messiah College, Grantham, PA
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: Arcadia University, Glenside, PA
Titles & Certificates
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Certified Athletic Trainer, National Athletic Trainer’s Association, Board of Certification, Inc.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Medical License
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants Orthopedic Surgery
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- The OAL staff is always friendly and polite. Your diagnosis and treatment are explained in great in detail, so you truly understand what is going on. They also go above and beyond with insurance to get things preapproved, I would never go to another place.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.