David D Sieger, M.D.
A board-certified surgeon, Dr. Sieger specializes in general orthopedics with a focus on foot and ankle care for patients of all ages. He says the best part of his job is helping improve the quality of life for his patients.
When not busy with his position at OAL, Dr. Sieger enjoys classical piano, golfing and spending time with his family.
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Joint Replacement
- Neck & Back
- Undergraduate Education: Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Medical School: Thomas Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internship: Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA
- Residency: Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA
- Pediatric Orthopedic Training: DuPont Institute, Wilmington, DE
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship American College of Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopedic Society
- Lancaster County Medical Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- Excellent experience!! I really feel like I am in great hands!! Thank you!!
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.