David D Sieger, M.D.
A board-certified surgeon, Dr. Sieger specializes in general orthopedics with a focus on foot and ankle care for patients of all ages. He says the best part of his job is helping improve the quality of life for his patients.
When not busy with his position at OAL, Dr. Sieger enjoys classical piano, golfing and spending time with his family.
- Fractures & Sprains
- Hand & Wrist
- Joint Replacement
- Neck & Back
- Undergraduate Education: Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Medical School: Thomas Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internship: Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA
- Residency: Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA
- Pediatric Orthopedic Training: DuPont Institute, Wilmington, DE
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship American College of Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopedic Society
- Lancaster County Medical Society
- North Pointe Surgery Center
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- They were wonderful, I was seen right away. I was treated with kindness and compassion from everyone from beginning to end, from check-in, X-ray, check-out.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- Dr Stabile and her team were magical! I am pain free, and extremely happy I am in her care.
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.