Craig W. Flint, PTA
Physical Therapy Assistant
- Undergraduate Education: Allegheny College, Meadville, PA
- Undergraduate Education: Associate of Physical Therapist Assistant- Central Penn College, Somerville, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Graston Technique Certification
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- I have had very good experiences with OAL they diagnosed the problem and moved forward with a total hip replacement.Thank youu for helping me get around easier, I would recommend this practice for people in need of orthopedic problems!
- I could not have asked for better service, promptness and satisfaction with the treatment ordered. Thank you very much!
- Despite having to visit Urgent Care, I was most impressed with the quality of service, professionalism and utmost dedication to giving expert advice and treatment by all the staff.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.