Craig W. Flint, PTA
Physical Therapy Assistant
- Undergraduate Education: Allegheny College, Meadville, PA
- Undergraduate Education: Associate of Physical Therapist Assistant- Central Penn College, Somerville, PA
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- Graston Technique Certification
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- All staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Hyatt was thorough, did not rush through the appointment and answered all of our questions.
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- I had my left shoulder worked on and the surgery was very successful. I do not have any limitations or pain now. I would use this group again for any orthopedic issue I may have in the future, because they CARE about your success.
- I was seen promptly for my initial consultation. The staff and Dr. Sieger were friendly and professional, excellent communication! I’m planning to have Dr. Sieger to do my carpal tunnel surgery in the near future.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.