Anya J. Holmberg, BS, LAT, ATC, EMT-B
Head Athletic Trainer
- Undergraduate Education: East Stroudsburg University, East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
- Licenses: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certificates
- BLS Certification
- EMT-B Certification
- Functional Movement System Level 1 Certification
- Cupping Certification
- IASTM Level 1 and 2 Certification
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Board of Certification, Inc.
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, Ltd.
- National Athletic Trainers'' Association
- #1 in my book! This team replaced my right knee, and are now in the prep stages to replace the left one. One stop shopping as far as diagnosis, actual surgery at Lancaster General, along with rehab. The surgery team is great, and the rehab team very easy to work with and very thorough.
- Universal welcoming attitude, listened to my wants and needs, efficient without hurrying, prompt exit processing.
- A very professional organization, with a relaxed and friendly staff.
- Great experience at Orthopedic Urgent Care at OAL Lancaster. Friendly and efficient receptionist, assistant and x-ray tech. Scott, the PA-C was phenomenal. Very personable, caring and knowledgeable. Diagnosed, gave thorough explanations and treated my condition promptly and effectively.
- I was amazed at the speed in which my daughter was seen by a doctor at urgent care. I just assumed it would be at least a 30 minute wait. Instead, we were in and out in 30 minutes!