At Orthopedic Associates, there is nothing more important than the health and well-being of our patients, employees and community. During this time of uneasiness as coronavirus impacts our daily lives, we want to assure you that we remain committed to providing the high quality and compassionate care you have come to expect from OAL and North Pointe Surgery Center.
Due to COVID-19, OAL and NPSC is allowing one (1) essential caretaker per patient to attend patient appointments.
- Limited to only one (1) essential caretaker per patient (parent of a minor OR those requiring mental or physical assistance), a mask is required.
- No under the age of 18 is permitted to enter unless they are seeking care.
- For legal and medical reasons, a visitor may not be an interpreter for the patient. Both OAL and NPSC have an interpreting phone line and two way phone sets to access interpreters trained in medical terminology.
- Anyone entering the building will be required to have a temperature screening.
- Answer as series of questions related to their general health and travel history which are all based on both the CDC and PA DOH Guidelines.
- All patients and visitors are required to wear masks while on the premises. Mask must cover the individuals nose and mouth at all times.
- Mask are meant to protect other people in case you are infected and not showing symptoms.
- Continue to practice social distancing.
- All patients and visitors are to follow the signage throughout the building related to social distancing.
- Stay as least six feet away from other patients, visitors, or staff not providing direct patient care.
- Hand shaking is highly discouraged
- Individuals are encouraged to wash their hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water is not available, hand sanitizer with 60% or greater alcohol content should be used.
Symptoms of the coronavirus can be very similar to other seasonal respiratory infections like colds and influenza (“the flu”).
- Breathing Fever
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Taste or Smell
COVD-19 Testing Sites
- For a complete list of testing sites click here