At Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster (OAL), we are committed to diagnosing and treating work-related injuries. Our goal is to provide unsurpassed orthopedic care to injured employees and get them back to work as quickly as possible.
Our workers’ compensation services include:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Same-day appointments when necessary
- Timely response to referring physicians
- Chart notes faxed to case manager within the same day or next business day of employee’s visit
- Access to our workers’ comp coordinator
- Onsite physical therapy and hand therapy
- Comprehensive care including - MRI, X-rays and outpatient surgery center (North Pointe Surgery Center)
Our doctors and staff provide comprehensive medical care to the injured worker, keeping the employer, insurer and case manager apprised of the treatment plan, progress and status along the way. Our workers' comp coordinator and team are here to help you throughout the process of getting back to work.
For timely return-to-work services in central Pennsylvania, call Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster at (717) 299-4871 - Lancaster County offices or (717) 277-7005 - Lebanon County or request an appointment online.