We encourage orthopedic physicians from all backgrounds and subspecialties to explore the opportunities available at OAL. We work as a team to solve any musculoskeletal problem a patient faces, and we’ve been serving Lancaster, Pennsylvania since 1972.
Get more information about physician recruitment.
OAL is continually seeking talented and hard-working individuals to join our staff. We employ imaging technologists, nurses, administrative and medical billing professionals, medical assistants, and more. If you are looking for a rewarding position in a growing orthopedic office, we encourage you to apply for an open full-time position today!
Patient Service Associate
We’re seeking full time employees in our Patient Services Department.
- This job requires excellent interpersonal skills and a team oriented approach to work.
- Outstanding attention to customer service.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to be flexible to patient needs.
- Flexible to travel to our different work locations in Lancaster/Lebanon area
OAL is a progressive practice that prides itself on quality service and patient care. If you are ready to make a difference, come and join our team!
Certified Medical Assistant/Licensed Practical Nurse
We are seeking energetic medical assistants and nurses to join our clinical team.
Schedule/Work Environment :
- Full Time
- Day shift, Weekdays
- No Holidays/Call
- Office Clinic
Job Description/Duties :
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current Licensure/Certification Valid CPR certification
- Ability to Walk/Stand frequently
- Computer literacy Strong organization skills
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication
- Welcome Patients to the practice
- Ensure all related reports, labs and information is filed is available in patients’ medical records prior to their appointment
- Prepares patients for examination, including suture/staple removal
- Acquire Vitals and accurately document in EMR
- Interview patient for allergies, medications, and history
- Assist the physician in the exam room
- Prepare Injections/supplies using sterile technique
- Apply Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- Provide patient education for care after visit Maintain equipment and stock exam rooms
- Assist with patient check-out
- Provides patients with accurate information when answering questions and concerns
- Complete referrals accurately and appropriately
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
- Maintains patient records and protects patient confidentiality
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- Performs other duties as assigned